We’ve been taking a look at what the fashion magazines are saying about Christmas party jewellery – it’s a difficult job but someone has to do it!.
As you can see from our collection of favourite pieces that chain, big stones/beads (or lots and lots of little ones), statement earrings and tassles/fringing are popular trend this winter. Big bracelets are also a winner
But rather than rush down the High Street or hit the internet, why not make your own glamorous jewellery for this party season (and wear it along to our Christmas Party for a chance to win a prize). Some of the things you could do include:
- Wire wrap some statement stones and attach them to a chunky chain
- Use crystals to create sparkly chandelier earrings
- Use your beading skills to build a statement necklace with large stones or beads and multiple chains
- Create a multistrand necklace with lots of small beads, cyrstals or glass pearls plus a memory wire bracelet or three to match.
- Weave cord and chain together for chokers and bracelets.