Last week we posted a tutorial on making some summer charm earrings.
This week we have had several beading classes in the studios and we’ve been talking about that tutorial and how once you start to build your bead and findings stash you will always have the right earrings for any outfit. Some of us even admitted to getting out the pliers to make a pair while having our breakfasts.
With this in mind we thought we’d share links to some more DIY earring projects to inspire you – just be careful not to drop your pliers in the marmalade.
1. Statement chain earrings from our sister blog Jewellery From Home. You can create a lot of different looks by using different change colours or trying pearls or wooden beads.
2. True stash earrings created using just jumprings and seed beads by The Sits Girls.
3. These earrings from the Happy Go Lucky blog are a great jumping off point to try all sorts of of sizes for focal beads and clusters. You could also use large charms for the focal bead.
4. Another stash buster using wire and beads. The size of your hoop can vary depending on what you use as a mandral. Tutorial from The Silly Pearl.
5. These simple wire wrapped earrings are a quick make, once you learn the basics in this LJS tutorial.
6. Weave crystals on tiger tail to create statement pieces. See how here.