Do you want to register your own hallmark stamp – for free?
As part of the Assay Office’s ‘Make your Mark’ student open day at Goldsmiths’ Hall, London on Friday 16 May, London Jewellery School students will be able to register with the Goldsmiths’ Company Assay Office and have their unique sponsors punch made totally free of charge.
The open day, which will run from 10 am to 4.30pm on 16 May, will also include:
• Inspirational talks from key trade members including Theo Fennell and Miriam Hanid
• Careers Zone featuring recruitment agencies, social media experts and design protection services
• Trade Zone featuring key suppliers and trade organisations
• A spectacular exhibition of work from students and residents of the Goldsmiths’ Centre
• Tours of the Assay Office marking floor and its world-renowned library
To take advantage of the offer you need to do the following:
1. Register to attend the Assay Office Open event as a London Jewellery School Student. if you want to attend email firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Tuesday 29 April. We will then send you the registration form for the hallmarking service.
2. Complete the form and email, post or hand in the form to the London Jewellery School office, so it can be endorsed by us.
3. Collect your form from LJS and take it along to the Goldsmiths’ Hall on the open day when you can register.