PA to the Director, London Jewellery School
3 days a week (with possibility to going full-time subject to skills and business growth)
Salary: £20,000 pro rata
The London Jewellery Schools Director, Jessica Rose is looking for a creative and passionate assistant to join their growing team and support all aspects of her work in the business and related projects. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn, energetic, have an entrepreneurial spirit and be able to work well on their own initiative.
Key areas they will be involved in include:
- Business development and strategy
- Researching opportunities
- PR and marketing
- Web and social media
- Photo editing and basic design work
- General admin/ support
- & much more
This role would suit a good all-rounder who is highly motivated, organized and would like to work in an exciting, growing enterprise with plenty of opportunities for development.
Essential skills for the role include:
- Fluent IT skills including emails, social media sites, web and office packages
- Competent on Photoshop, able to produce basic designs, posters etc. as well as basic photography and image editing skills
- Writing engaging content and proof reading skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage a range of projects/ tasks simultaneously
- Strong administration skills for producing reports, presentations and strategy documents.
- Most of all a can-do attitude, hard working with plenty of ambition
No jewellery making skills or experience is required but candidates will need to be passionate about creativity and work towards the LJS ethos of bringing the fun and enjoyment of jewellery making to a wider audience.
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in this role and help LJS build a strong recognized brand across the globe please send one A4 page with any content you like on it (words, images, links whatever – get creative!) with the aim of showcasing why you would be the ideal candidate for the role, THE ONLY RULE IS ITS ONE A4 PAGE ONLY. Email firstname.lastname@example.org Applications will be taken on a rolling basis until a suitable candidate is found. If you are successful in the first instance we will request a full CV and cover letter. We regret that we cannot respond to unsuccessful applicants.