What do you want to know about running a jewellery business?
We have just the person to ask.
Have your questions ready, whether they be about marketing your jewellery, creating a business plan or the thorny issue of getting your pricing right. Think about what you want to ask and then post your question of the Facebook thread tomorrow.
Then all you have to do is follow the discussion from 2pm.
And don’t forget there is still time to get the special jewellery week 15% discount on our distance learning jewellery business course which covers all aspects of running a successful jewellery business from legal and tax issues, to budgets, selling and pricing and marketing your products. The course includes over a hour of videos, a workbook and case studies of successful jewellers, as well as including a year’s membership of LJS which gives you discounts from suppliers and a listing on the LJS Members’ Directory.
To get your discount buy the course before midnight on Sunday 20 January 2013 and enter the code LJSDL13 at the check out. Please note the discount is restricted to one per person.
- LJS founder Jessica wins top entrepreneur award (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)
- New videos and help for your jewellery business (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)
- Building your sucessful jewellery business starts here (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)
- Jewellery business week – Jessica’s top tips (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)
- Jewellery Business Week – Anna Campbell shares her web wisdom (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)
- Making it as a jewellery designer (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)
- Jewellery Business week – 3 key tasks for 2013 (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)
- Jewellery Business Week – Hayley Kruger on learning from experience (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)
- Your January jewellery business to do list (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)