LJS founder and award-winning entrepreneur Jessica Rose shares some important advice for your jewellery venture in this video.
If Jessica has inspired you, make sure you check this blog every day this week for more advice from successful jewellers and experts and see our Facebook page for daily tips and discussions.
Plus don’t miss out on a very special offer.
London Jewellery School offers a range of courses to help you build your jewellery business and during business week we are offering a special 15% off the distance learning jewellery business course which covers all aspects of running a successful jewellery business from legal and tax issues, to budgets, selling and pricing and marketing your products. The course includes over a hour of videos, a workbook and case studies of successful jewellers, as well as including a year’s membership of LJS which gives you discounts from suppliers and a listing on the LJS Members’ Directory.
To get your discount buy the course before midnight on Sunday 20 January 2013 and enter the code LJSDL13 at the check out. Please note the discount is restricted to one per person.
- Get ready for Jewellery Business Week (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)
- Your January jewellery business to do list (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)
- New videos and help for your jewellery business (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)
- LJS founder Jessica wins top entrepreneur award (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)
- Building your sucessful jewellery business starts here (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)
- Jewellery Business Week – Anna Campbell shares her web wisdom (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)
- Making it as a jewellery designer (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)
- Jewellery Business week – 3 key tasks for 2013 (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)
- Jewellery Business Week – Hayley Kruger on learning from experience (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)