Are you thinking about starting or growing your own jewellery business?
January is the time when traditionally people re-evaluate their lives and especially their jobs. Quite often this means considering starting their own businesses either as a full time alternative to their job or as additional interest and income stream. So it wouldn’t be a surpirse if it was on your mind around now.
Of course it’s one thing making great jewellery but there’s a lot more to think about such as budgets, pricing, PR or packaging.
So here at LJS we thought we’d do something to help. Our first Jewellery Business Week will run from 14 to 20 January 2013.
This online event will include:
- Daily business tips
- Daily blogs featuring business information, interviews with successful designer makers and guest articles from experts
- Promotion for jewellery businesses joining in the week
- Live Q&A with LJS founder and successful entrepreneur Jessica Rose
- Online discussions
- Discounted business courses
- Twitter chats under the hashtag #LJSjewelbizweek
There are lots of ways to get involved. Keep an eye on the blog each day from next Monday (14 January) and look out for the business tips every day on Facebook. Also on Facebook we want to hear your stories. We’ll be asking you to share tips and experiences on a different theme each day. And if you want us to promote your jewellery business, tweet us the details @jewelleryschool and we’ll give you a mention.
Plus on Staurday 19 January, LJS founder Jessica Rose will be answering your business questions live on Facebook. So get thinking about what you want to ask.
And if that isn’t enough look out for the special Jewellery Week discount code which will give you 15% off the distance learning business course (usual price £99 plus P&P) if you order during business week. Don’t forget the business course also includes a year’s free LJS membership gaining you discounts on jewellery supplies and the chance to promote your business in the LJS Members’ Directory.
With all these opportunities – how are you going to join in LJS Lewellery Business Week 2013?
- New opportunities to raise your jewellery business’s profile (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)
- New videos and help for your jewellery business (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)