Opportunities to promote jewellery and new outlets for designer makers to sell their wares are very valuable so it’s worth letting you know about a couple of new ventures we’ve come across.
First up is Sharon J Dale who is opening a showcase boutique in Barnes South West London, where she plans to exhibit and sell her own range, Sharon Stones and jewellery by other designer/makers. The shop will be opening on 7th December when Barnes holds its Christmas lights turning on and late night Christmas shopping event, so it will be a perfect time to launch the boutique.
Sharon is keen to hear from jewellers who may be interested in being featured in the shop. She can be reached on here on Facebook.
Meanwhile Beading Bazaar is a new page on Facebook where designer makers can load an album of six pictures of jewellery they are selling every month to increase exposure for their work. All the instructions on how to get involved are on the Facebook page.
And of course another great way to raise the profile of your jewellery is to become a member of the London Jewellery School.
For £22 not only do you get a listing on our members directory pages but all members receive:
– a £50 for a LJS taster class
– advanced access to LJS events
– discounts from a range of jewellery supply businesses.
- Preparing your jewellery business for christmas part 1 – craft fairs and markets (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)
- Preparing your jewellery business for Christmas part 2 – online marketplace (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)
- Preparing your jewellery business for christmas part 3 – packaging and branding (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)
- Christmas jewellery making competition (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)
- Rachel’s jewellery start-up adventure (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)