We are excited to announce our nomination for the Make Jewellery Awards 2012 in the ‘Best Workshop Provider’ category and just couldn’t wait to share the lovely news with you all…
We are delighted to be nominated but need lots of help and support to win the awards as they are done based on a public survey, if you have had a good experience with London Jewellery School and would like to vote for us please click on the link to fill out the short survey – http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WRXZ5ZL
We always aim to provide an excellent service and world-class, quality jewellery making classes for our students, take a look at the points below to see why we hope you will agree that we are a great contender for these awards…
- We are the UK’s largest independent jewellery training centre, running 100’s of classes every year
- We offer over 80 different jewellery making classes and workshops suitable for complete beginners up to professional jewellers
- We have a team of over 25 world-class jewellery tutors who are trained professionals in their craft.
- Based in Hatton Garden (London’s jewellery quarter) we have a fully equipped workshop that our students and tutors use 7 days a week all year round
- Not only do we run excellent quality short courses but we also have a hugely popular 1-year long Diploma course and well subscribed distance learning courses
- Since opening in 2009 we have taught over 3500 students to make jewellery
- And most importantly we are passionate about what we do, we put our students first, provide a friendly and creative atmosphere in which to learn and are constantly making changes to improve the quality of our service.
If you agree and would like to support us please vote on the link below, there are also lots of other categories such as best jewellery making supplier and best kit provider etc… so plenty of opportunities to voice your views – http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WRXZ5ZL
Until next time,
Happy Making LJS x