The ideal candidate will be able to come in for ½ a day once a week during the office opening hours of 9am-6pm Monday-Friday. We also ask that volunteers can come in at the same time and day each week for consistency.
Most volunteer placements last approx 6-12 months but this is always flexible.
Travel expenses can be covered for up to £5 per day.
The roles vary depending on the volunteers experience and interests but the common activities include:
– Posting out prospectuses to new students
– Proof reading documents and letters
– Assisting with website updates
– Writing and sending out press releases
– Helping with washing up cups, emptying bins and tiding the studio
– Updating spreadsheets and databases
– Putting leaflets in local jewellery shops
– Assist with the planning and running of events and parties
& much more.
If you have some time to spare during the week and would like to get some experience of working in a busy and thriving, creative environment please get in touch and send a copy of your CV to Jessica@londonjewelleryschool.co.uk Before 14th January 2012
Best wishes and happy making