After a long awaited release, our ‘Set up your own Jewellery Business’ Distance Learning Course is now available to pre-order before the official release date on Friday 9th December 2011. And for a limited time only, we are offering a special introductory price of just £99.00
This is a comprehensive course for anyone interested in setting up their own jewellery business…
Pre-order your course now – all orders made by Thursday 8th December will be posted on Friday 9th December 2011.
This course is aimed at jewellers or soon to be jewellers who would like information and advice as well as a kick-start in setting up their own jewellery business. Through the course material you will be guided by jewellery business expert Jessica Rose, on a whole range of topics in relation to running a jewellery business.
What is included:
1. CD/DVD containing videos on each aspect of running a jewellery business. 13 videos totaling 80mins of expert advice in all areas from marketing and promoting your business to pricing and selling your jewellery.
2. Comprehensive 50 page, glossy, full-colour workbook, full of information on how to set up and run your own jewellery business including; a full list of useful contacts and suppliers for jewellers based in the UK, tips on each aspect of setting up your own jewellery business and information on the common pitfalls and mistakes to avoid.
3. A supplementary case study booklet detailing 3 current businesses, what they have done and tips and advice for running your business.
(Please note that no actual jewellery making will be covered).
Topics covered include:
- Marketing – How to market yourself and your work, different approaches to marketing, branding and brainstorming ideas.
- Advertising – How to use it successfully for your jewellery business.
- Press – Ideas about getting noticed by the press, writing press releases and using other methods such as networking to promote your business.
- Websites and e-commerce – You will be encouraged to think about how websites and IT are used in the running of your business. Covering topics such as building your website, using a designer or DIY, selling on third-party websites, getting good rankings on Google and much more.
- Social networking and blogs – Using social networking to expand your business and get new customers/ sales.
- Photography – Getting good pictures of your jewellery is one of the most important things. This course will look at the basics of how to go about taking your own pictures or how to choose a jewellery photographer.
- Finance and budgeting – A look a finances, how to record details, maintain accounts, using and accountant and keeping to budgets.
- Pricing and selling your jewellery – Getting your pricing right is crucial, make sure you think of all aspects of pricing for selling.
- Getting into galleries and shops – Practical ideas and advice on how to approach shops and galleries and etiquette for selling in outlets.
- Packaging for your jewellery and hallmarking.
- Insurance and the legal requirements of running a jewellery business.
And much more.
Here is what some of our students who have tried the course had to say…
‘An excellent course! It surpassed all my expectations and has been an invaluable resource in setting up my business’ Gill Jenkins
‘This course has given me such a wealth of knowledge about setting up in business that would have taken me years to learn on my own. It is clear to read and easy to understand – I just can’t wait to get started running my business.’ Alex Zacher
For full information and to pre-order your copy now click on the following link – www.londonjewelleryschool.co.uk/jewellery-business/online-jewellery-business-course/