We all have times when we would prefer some one-on-one time whether it be to work on a specific project or as a way of moving things forward, private tuition could be the best option and may not be as expensive as you think.
- Individual attention (who doesn’t like that)
- On a day and at a time that suits your schedule
- You decide what is covered – make anything you want and cover the exact techniques you choose.
- Cover more in a shorter space of time; in our experience at LJS you can cover twice as much in private tuition as you can in a one-day class.
- And most importantly you get the famous LJS biscuit tin all to yourself!
‘My private tuition at LJS was excellent, I made an engagement ring for my girlfriend – and she said yes! Thanks for everything’ Andrew Jackson
We have plenty of avalibilty at the moment for private sessions with some of our expert tutors. Want to find out more? Click here for full info.